The last episode of Season 2 of our Gynecologic Oncology Sharing Hub (GOSH) Podcast is out! This season we produced 15 podcast episodes focusing on featuring gynecologic cancer patients, survivors, advocates, researchers, and clinicians.
The mission of the GOSH Podcast is to create an open space for real and evidence-based discussions on gynecologic cancers. We share meaningful research, patient and survivorship experiences, and advocacy in the field of gynecologic cancers.
Some of the key highlights from Season 2 include:
- Stigma, inclusion, and the need for more advocacy surrounding gynecological cancer
- Living life after cancer including fertility challenges some gynecologic cancer survivors experience
- The latest research in gynecological cancer prevention and early diagnostics including opportunistic salpingectomy
- The mental health aspect of the gynecologic cancer journey and the strategies patients can use
- Our first podcast episode recorded entirely in another language
We would like to thank our guests, listeners, and collaborators for being a part of GOSH podcast this Season!
Stay tuned for Season 3 GOSH podcast that will launch in September 2022!
In the meantime, you can find links to all the episodes of Season 2 GOSH podcast sessions below:
Dr. Gavin Stuart
Episode 1: Catching Up with the Gynecologic Cancer Initiative
Episode 2: Let’s Actually Talk About Sex, Pain, & Endometriosis
Dr. Mary Bryson
Episode 3: Gender Diversity in Gynecologic Cancer
Nicole Keay, Nancy Cleveland, and Debra Walker
Episode 4: Press Play on Patient Perspectives (Bonus Episode)
Episode 5: From Patient to Advocate
Episode 6: Sharing Your Truth
Episode 7: A Chinese Perspective – Hereditary Cancers, Genetic Testing and Language Accessibility (一個華人對癌症遺傳基因檢測的體驗)
Dr. Lesa Dawson
Episode 8: A New Gynecologic Cancer Survivorship Clinic in BC
Dr. Gillian Hanley
Episode 9: Opportunistic Salpingectomy as a Method of Ovarian Cancer Prevention
Episode 10: Self-Love During Cancer
Dr. Marion Saville
Episode 11: Equitable Access to Cervical Cancer Testing
Episode 12: Conquering Cancer Through Film
Episode 13: Taking the Steps Towards Cervical Cancer Elimination
Episode 14: Knowledge is Power
Episode 15: Mindfulness toolbox during cancer and survivorship journeys